View the Great American Solar Eclipse on April 8, 2024 with 99% Magnitude in Watkins Glen
On the path where the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel is the perfect location to experience the visual effects of this breath-taking sight that will not happen again for decades!
A solar eclipse is when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, completely blocking the face of the Sun. The afternoon sky will darken as if it were dawn or dusk.
In Watkins Glen, viewers will experience a near total eclipse, with the Moon blocking 99% of the Sun.
Solar Eclipse Package
- Deluxe Accommodations for Two guests
- Two night minimum package - Check in on Sunday, Must include stayover on Monday
- Additional nights may be added.
- Eclipse begins shortly after 2:00 pm on Monday April 8th, 2024
- Keepsake Blankets for Two
- Eclipse-viewing Eyeware for Two
- Eclipse Cocktail Party from Noon until 5 pm Monday
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres and a Cash Bar
- DJ Entertainment
This is a rare opportunity to view a truly awe-inspiring cosmic event!
We anticipate a sell-out. If you’d like to be among the first, book your room now!
Book Now »